Support for ZPL Users
We provide two addresses for contacting us.
- This is the general purpose contact address. Send questions,
comments, requests, complaints, everything but bugs to this
- Send bugs that you have found in the ZPL compiler to this address.
Please include the following.
- Description of the bug (internal error, erroneous output, etc.)
- Full text of a ZPL program that produces the bug
- Version of the compiler that you are using (from zc -V)
- Any compiler output (e.g., internal error number)
In addition, you can subscribe to our low-traffic mailing-list:
- This is a low traffic list where major ZPL announcements are
posted. All registered users are automatically subscribed to this
list. To minimize traffic, users may not post to this list.
To subscribe to this list, send mail to email@example.com
with the following text in the message body (not in the
To unsubscribe, send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
with the following text in the message body: